Ashley Grade School District #15 is announcing that kindergarten screening and registration will be held on Wednesday, April 6 from 1-4pm at Ashley Grade School District #15, 450 North Third Street. Children must be five years old or before September 1, 2016 to attend kindergarten in the fall of 2016.
Parents MUST call Ashley Grade School at 485-6611 to make an appointment for kindergarten pre-registration and screening.
For registration, each child must have:
• Original birth certificate issued by the County Clerk’s Office from they county the child was born (hospital certificate will not be accepted).
• Proof of residency is the Ashley Grade School District.
• Updated immunization record of your son/daughter.
• History of childhood diseases.
• Public Aid medical card (if applicable).
• A date in August will be set to return physical forms to the school.
Illinois law requires that children entering kindergarten have up-to-date immunizations. The Washington County Health Department provides this service at a very reasonable cost. Shots can be billed to the Illinois Public Aid Medical card if applicable. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call 327-3644.
Children may not start kindergarten in the fall unless they have their school physical, immunizations and registered birth certificate on file.