- 1111.August.SundayNo events
- 1212.August.MondayNo events
- 1313.August.TuesdayNo events
- 1414.August.WednesdayNo events
- 1515.August.ThursdayNo events
- 1616.August.FridayNo events
A Guided Nashville Walk, non-competitive 5K and 10K walk credit only, will be presented by the Illinois Trekkers on Saturday, August 17, at 9 a.m. The Trekkers invite you to a guided walk of Nashville, where stops include the Washington County Courthouse, L&N Train Depot and State Movie Theatre, among others. The start location is the Bonnie Cafe, with registration beginning at 8:30 a.m. and lasting until 9 a.m. There is a participation fee of $3. Water and restrooms will be provided at the start, checkpoint and finish lines.