- 2222.March.SundayNo events
- 2323.March.MondayNashville American Legionhttps://www.nash-news.com/event/volunteer-of-the-year-banquet/537 E Legion Dr, Nashville, IL 62263, USA
Nashville Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Volunteer Of The Year Banquet honoring Jim Schomaker will be held on Monday, March 23, at the Nashville American Legion. Happy hour starts at 6 p.m. with dinner provided by Buretta’s Catering. The roast of Mr. Schomaker will begin at 7 p.m.
The event will also feature a special drawing and silent auction.
Tickets are available at the chamber office. Cost is $25, payable by check or cash. The office open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 2424.March.TuesdayNo events
- 2525.March.WednesdayNo events
- 2626.March.ThursdayNashvillehttps://www.facebook.com/washingtoncountyIL/?epa=SEARCH_BOX100 N Mill St, Nashville, IL 62263, USA
2o percent of the proceeds will be donated to The Washington County Relay For Life. Times are 5 to close unless differently stated.
Thursday, March 5
Bakery Nook in Nashville 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Buretta’s Bar & Grill in Nashville
Subway in Okawville
Gutzler’s Donuts in Nashville – All Day!
Oakdale Country Kitchen 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Thursday, March 12
Little Nashville in Nashville
Dairy Queen in Okawville
White House Barbecue in DuBois
Subway in Nashville
Blue Room in New Minden
Thursday, March 19
El Indio in Nashville
Kretzer’s Grill & Bar in Hoyleton
Hardees in Nashville – All Day!
China Inn in Nashville – All Day!
Bunkers Bar & Grill at the Okawville Golf Course
Thursday, March 26
B&B Quik Mart in Oakdale – All Day!
Dairy Queen in Nashville
Original Springs in Okawville
Fuzzy Duck’s Saloon Pizza in Nashville
Thursday, April 2
Frederking’s Eagles Nest in Addieville (changed from photo)Nashville Public Libraryhttps://www.facebook.com/events/218621502654672/219 E Elm St, Nashville, IL 62263, USA
Join us each week as we read a small portion of a chapter book, a picture book, and complete a craft.
All children in kindergarten through fourth grade are welcome.
- 2727.March.FridaySt. Ann Churchhttps://www.nash-news.com/event/fish-fries-at-st-anns-school/675 S Mill St, Nashville, IL 62263, USA
The Nashville Knights of Columbus is holding fish fries at St. Ann’s School every Friday beginning March 6 and continuing through April 10. Serving will be from 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Adults $9 Children ages 5 to 12 are $5
Menu includes Pollock, potato salad, french fries, baked beans, slaw, hush puppies, lemonade and coffee. Sodas and desserts are extra cost. Beer is served after 5:30 p.m.
Dine-in or carry out.
- 2828.March.SaturdayNo events